Benefits Of Membership
- The opportunity to participate in the advancement of education, training and research in the field of diabetes & endocrinology.
- Subsidised rate for all MEMS programmes (MACs, Postgraduate Courses, Workshops etc).
- Receive announcements and reports of all MEMS activities (including monthly adult and paediatric combined clinical meetings).
- Entitled to be listed in the “The Endocrine Directory” (TED) made available to public and private medical institutions.
- Entitled to apply for travel grant once every three years*
- Entitled to apply for research grant*
- Receive membership certificate.
- Free subscription to MEMS journals.
- One of the lowest membership fees!
* Terms & Conditions apply
To apply, download the membership application form below and submit to:
Malaysian Endocrine & Metabolic Society (MEMS)
B-26-07, Suasana Sentral Loft Condominium (Tower B),
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel/Fax: +603 22731411
|MEMS Membership Application Form 2019.doc|